Visual Research and Copyright Clearances
I have conducted visual research in a variety of settings. It is rewarding to find the right material and clear that content for re-use. Also, I enjoy learning about the big world of archival content.
- Independent Learning Centre: I researched and cleared images, text, video, and other third-party content for high school courses for the Independent Learning Centre at TVO (January – March 2020)
- Orcas – Our Shared Future: I conducted visual research for documentary short films to be included in the 2020 exhibit Orcas – Our Shared Future at the Royal BC Museum for North Shore Productions in partnership with Paula Sawadsky of Found Images Research (November 2019 – March 2020).
Learn more: Whale of a show: Museum’s $1.6M exhibit to dive deep into orca crisis – Times Colonist
- Surviving Samsara: I assisted author Kagan Goh by researching and clearing third-party content for the literary memoir Surviving Samsara (2019).
- Bizarre Murders: I provided research support for the Cineflix Media production Bizarre Murders (2018).
- TVO Research: I conducted visual research and clearances for The Agenda with Steve Paikin, TVOKids and the Independent Learning Centre (2016 – 2017).
Contact me to learn more about my research services.